Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    macgregor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 10:19 PM
    Pipe works plastic building toy
    My kids have very fond memories of playing with their pipe works set. They built amazing stuff. Now my first daughter is having her first child and I would love to find this toy for her. Does anyone know where I can find a pipe works set?
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2009, 10:36 PM

I used to play with the marbleworks set too. You can order a MARBLEWORKS set from www.discoverytoys.com
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Nov 7, 2009, 10:37 PM

I think this is similar to the toy you described:

Oops it's not coming up. Go to http://www.ebay.com/ then type in 201 PIPE CONNECTORS & BASE Building Blocks Educationl

Quote Originally Posted by jaime90 View Post
    I used to play with the marbleworks set too. You can order a MARBLEWORKS set from Home - dtcorp.com
    The marbleworks set is on eBay too.
    macgregor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2009, 10:54 PM

Thanks for your response. The toy I'm looking for involves PVC pipes and connectors and was a building toy. One could build cars and houses and other things that were big enough for the kids to actually get inside of. There were no marbles involved that I recall. Any thoughts? Thanks again
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Nov 10, 2009, 11:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by macgregor View Post
    thanks for your response. The toy I'm looking for involves PVC pipes and connectors and was a building toy. One could build cars and houses and other things that were big enough for the kids to actually get inside of. There were no marbles involved that I recall. Any thoughts? Thanks again
    Marbleworks is the name of the brand. Here's a picture of it:
    tasenoj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2009, 05:00 PM
    I'm looking for Pipeworks as well... good luck! Ebay has a set for $449.. too high for me
    teresamlln Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2010, 01:32 PM
    I loved pipe works when I was little and my son likes building now. If anyone has pipe works please let me know. His birthday is May 1 and I would love for him to have them!
    podstuff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2010, 02:11 PM

Would you be interested in my complete set of pipeworks?

Mar 29, 2010, 06:21 PM
    Yes I would! How many pieces and how much?

Mar 29, 2010, 06:21 PM
    Yes I would! How many pieces and how much?
    chloey697 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2011, 06:37 AM
    I played with pipeworks when I was little, and would love to have a set for my kids. Please let me know if anyone has a set for sale. Thanks!!
    Bouyancy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2012, 11:20 PM
    The ones that I had as a kid that seem almost exactly like pipe works are called omagles and are still sold here http://www.omaglestoys.com/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting 3" copper pipe with 3" plastic pipe [ 2 Answers ]

My father needs to replace an existing 3" copper bathroom drain with new 3" plastic... How does connect the existing 3" copper with the new plastic?

Mixing abs plastic pipe with schedule 40 plastic pipe [ 1 Answers ]

I need to add a drain and there is existing schedule 40 plastic pipe, can I cement abs plastic pipe to the schedule 40 using multi purpose cement?

Plastic Pipe Weld [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 33mm push on 90 Deg joint from my hand basin under the floor boards, which recently came off and flooded the kitchen. Am I OK to replace the joint with a weld joint using the existing waste pipe or would I need to replace the pipes too? Thanks.

Plastic flange to lead pipe [ 1 Answers ]

How do you connect a plastic flange to lead pipe and keep it from moving

Copper vs plastic pipes to repipe an apartment building? [ 2 Answers ]

A proposal has been made to owners of our apartment building to repipe using copper pipes. Assessments are around $5,500 for a 960 sq condo. The building has 107 suites. Location: Vancouver, BC. Canada. We are trying to find out if there is a cheaper alternative. Ingrid009

View more questions Search