Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hazel1966 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2006, 12:36 PM
    Dark brown discharge
    I missed my last period then a week later I had dark brown discharge then I lost quiet bit of blood for about 5 minutes then it happened again on Sunday and its beeb very dark brown ever since I've just found out I'm diabetic could that bwe anything to do with it
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 7, 2006, 12:51 PM
    Do you use any birth control? How old are you?

Being that you are diabetic you most likely should be checked out by your doctor for this.
    hazel1966 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2006, 12:55 PM
    Hi I'm 40 and was steralised 14yrs ago when I had my daughter
    Expert

Nov 7, 2006, 01:01 PM
    You could be the beginning of menopause. This is not uncommon at your age. Trust me, I was there 2 years ago. ;)

However, with your diabetic condition it would be in your best interest to discuss this with your doctor.
    scotchtape Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Nov 9, 2006, 11:13 PM
    The blood is not dark, is it?
    Expert

Nov 10, 2006, 07:13 AM
    Scotchtape, read the OP again, she says it IS dark. But what does that have to do with anything. Dark blood is just old blood or blood coming from a source that is far away in the body.
    Ngawini Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2010, 04:23 PM
    Well heyy kare well to cut a long story short ii had the same thing as you ii had dark brown discharge 2wks after my period ii only had iiht for 2-3 day'sz ii never thought nothing of it ii told my siister about it then she made me take one of her pregnancy test so ii diid n iiht was posiitiive n ii was spotting a tad heavy... iihm 21 and this aiint mah fiirst pregnancy thiis w0uld b my 4th chiild n mah oldest iihsz 4

So you never know thiis iih'sz my fiirst tym haviing thiis dark brown diischarge that's y ii never thought anythiing ohf iiht... so really you never know ii thought iiht was old blood baht ii guessed wrong...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hey [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is trice I'm 19 years old. I would like to know what is it when you have bumps on your vagina lips? There little white bumps

Hey, can anyone help? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm new to this comm. Was wondering if anyone knows how to get the courts to help me make a lower monthly payment on an unpaid motor accident judgement? The plantiff's lawyer said $250 a month on a 12% repayment. I can't afford that amount, need to know how to get it lower in order to get my...

View more questions Search