Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hade7x Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 01:49 PM
    Webpage Creation
    Hi, I need major help in creating a webpage that lets a user enter as many values as they wish until the entry of 0. Then find the sum and the average of all the numbers and show sum and average on screen. :confused:
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Nov 7, 2009, 06:15 PM

Hi there

I don't think you can do calculations with plain HTML.

I think you should have some kind of scrips like Java, VB.

Check out - Calculation In Java : CalculationVelocityJava

Cheers
    Grant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Robot creation. [ 3 Answers ]

HI, I want to get started on making robots I know a little less than nothing about robots... well maybe a few facts and creations.Well I was wondering what stores you could go to to get the mats(materials).And also basic robots for beginners.:D

The story of creation [ 156 Answers ]

The story of creation (gen 1-2:4). What does the passage mean to its original viewers?

Creation [ 10 Answers ]

... a different kind In the beginning, God created the Heavens and the Earth and Populated the Earth with broccoli, cauliflower and spinach, green And yellow and red vegetables of all kinds, so Man and Woman would Live long and healthy lives. Then using God's great gifts, Satan created...

Creation of 0V neutral [ 4 Answers ]

When an emf is generated in the alternator both poles are simultaneously 0V or at polar opposites in varying degrees of voltage. However in the supply circuit the live is +tve or -tve in varying degrees of voltage & the neutral remains at 0V. So the question is, what happens after the...

Creation science [ 13 Answers ]

I know this one's old, but I hadn't seen it in awhile... “God”, a Scientist exclaims, “we don't need you anymore. We've finally figured out how to create life out of nothing: We can now do what you did in the beginning." God’s eyebrows raise: "Oh, is that so? Tell me... " "Well, " says...

View more questions Search