Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravishing_sid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 01:47 PM
    How to connect to cpu to laptop
    Hi
    I have a CPU where I kept my personal files. I don't have monitor now (Only CPU). Can you suggest me how to connect to my CPU through my laptop and get the data to my Laptop? (Both my laptop and CPU is having Windows XP OS).
    Thanks is adnvance.. :)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2009, 01:53 PM
    The simplest methos might be a buy a hard drive enclosure (that connects with USB) and put your other hard drive in it then connect the enclosure to the laptop.
    ravishing_sid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 11:59 PM

Thanks... But is there any way like Bridge connection or something so that I don't have to buy any add on?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to connect Laptop to TV [ 1 Answers ]

I want to record TV programs on my laptop, is it possible? Then How? Thanks, Rajesh

Connect laptop with XP to laptop with Vista [ 1 Answers ]

Easiest way to connect laptop with XP to laptop with Vista

How I can connect PC and laptop? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi sir, I have one qution. How I can connect PC and laptop with cross over cable? If you want any chang in my PC then tell me. Please tell me about ip address of both PC. Please give me step for connection.

Connect laptop to PC [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a novice when it comes to computers so can somebody help please. I have a desktop machine with a broadband connection and want to occasionally connect my laptop to the same connection instead (or as well as if possible). Both have Windows XP with service packs installed. I thought it would be a...

How to connect laptop to PC [ 9 Answers ]

I've been meaning to transfer the files from my laptop to PC for a while and today I've finally bought Ethernet crossover cable... But unfortunately I do not know where to go from here. They are both running XP with SP1. As I want to transfer files form laptop to PC, I understand laptop is going...

View more questions Search