Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Winlee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 12:18 PM
    Replacement roof monthly plan
    The roof is bad, But I really have no money to pay in one time, Do anybody know company that do Homeowner roof but can apply for monthly payment plan. Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 7, 2009, 01:14 PM

Many contractors will do financing. Also, if you have equity in your home, you can take out a loan or line of credit. In that way the interest can be tax deductible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insurance/roof replacement [ 6 Answers ]

There was a tornado in my neighborhood 6 months ago. A roofer looked at my roof and said there is damage. He also said that my shingles are discontinued and are not being made anymore so the insurance co. Should replace the whole roof. The insurance co. said they can match any shingle as long as it...

Required roof replacement [ 4 Answers ]

We had roof damage from a recent wind storm. I've had three roofing companies say the whole roof needs to be replaced, but the insurance adjuster said they would probably only replace the missing shingles. I was told there was a certain percent of damage after which the insurance company has to...

Roof replacement - insurance refuses [ 6 Answers ]

What if your homeowner's insurance will not replace your roof but every neighbor within three blocks has had their roof replaced by their insurance company? What recourse do you have?:mad:

Roof replacement [ 8 Answers ]

I have a very old tile roof that has a leak. I had a roofer come by to examine the roof and he said the entire roof needed to be replaced. The tiles that are on the roof presently are fifty years old. They have lasted this long because they are made to weather the hot sun , rain, and wind of South...

Roof replacement-tear off vs cover over [ 2 Answers ]

My original roof on my home is approx 19 years old.It probably needs to be replaced.One roofer's estimate recommends a tear off and replacement of the asphalt shingles (more expensive)the second one says that is not necessary just cover old roof with new shingles. What is best other than price...

View more questions Search