Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natalija Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Nov 7, 2006, 09:57 AM
    My security clearance?
    Hello,

I am the one that poilice gave me ticket "OFFENCE NOTICE", Municipality ottawa, and the part of "are request to appear in court"in the ticket is empty, + from the mall security, they gave me a notice of "PROHIBITING ENTRY" TRESPASS TO PROPERTY ACT for one year.
    I have not received any letter yet, he said that it is just my penalty.

Answer my quewstions since I feel shy to go and see a lawer face to face, even a free one

1. where is it recorded? I have to get my security clearance as soon as possible for a job offer ( I have no job for a year), the problem is I have to get the security clearance to get a contract job for the Government. Do you think this black history is/will ever show in any degree of security clearance (enhanced and etc)?

2. how can I resolve the problem of "Trespass to property act"? I will give the penalty in other way, financially or the otherway, I just need to celan this mess ASAP, it is killing me and my health does not let me to be stable. This mall is located where it is not impossible I do not pass, whenever I go out with friends family, we have to pass, I can npot ask people to change their ways and it will be so embarrassing to stop me in front of others.

3. who will have access to my file, is it possible I will drop it one day and clean my mess totally.

4. since this mall is a short cut and I go there very often, is it possible after this accident they look at their past camera records and because they see me very often, they will be suspected of my previous shoplifting ( I have not done any before), then the police come and arrest me at home. Or in such case they will send me a notice to appear? Calrify this

Please reply to my questions,

Thanks a lot
    Natalija
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2006, 10:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by natalija
    answer my quewstions since I feel shy to go and see a lawer face to face, even a free one
    Hello again, natalija:

That IS the answer to your questions. Nobody can tell you about your security clearance. AND, if you're not willing to help yourself, by seeing a lawyer, even if you're shy, then you're not going to get much more help here.

excon
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 7, 2006, 12:04 PM
    1) its not clear enough where or whether this was recorded.
    2) Trespass means entering on the premises, not going by it. It means you can't enter the mall shopping area for 1 year.
    3) See 1. At the very least Mall Security has a file on your.
    4) If they note that you have entered the mall premises after being issued a ban on doing so, they can prosecute further.

What it appears like at this point, is you got caught shoplifting, the police may have issued you a dummy ticket as a scare tactic or maybe you mistook a Mall Rent-a-cop for a real police officer. You were also banned from coming to that mall for a year.

So what you do is stay out of the mall and wait for further developments.

Nov 7, 2006, 12:29 PM
    Thanks what is... wait for further developments." I will pay the ticket 65 dollars. By the way, really police came, but he just gave me a ticket OFFENCE NOTICE, not appear in the court.
    And also the security of the mall gave me a Trespass.

What can I do that it does not show in my security clearance in the future? How long should I wait and apply for security clearance. On my bad luck, I have a chance to get a year contract job in the government, if I have my security clearance in hand. I asked policve about it, he said it does not show, but I am scared , I want to know whether it does not show for sure

Nov 7, 2006, 12:55 PM
    If the officer said it wouldn't show then I wouldn't worry about it. That's what wait for further developments means. Go apply for your security clearance. If the incident DOES show up, the worst that can happen is you don't get the job.

Nov 7, 2006, 01:08 PM
    He told me it does not show, but he did not tell them the details. He did not tell which security level. If I do not get the job for this reason, so I won't be able to get a job anymore, because it will be another black history that always they will ask in the future interviews about the reaason of losing that government job.
    My question is , is this ticket that I got ,the same as the ticket for traffic people gets. As bad as that one?? "because when i search for "OFFENCE NOTICE", they refer to the traffic "OFFENCE NOTICE , am I right?
    Would you let me know 1. about different level of security clearance?
    And 2. what can I do to drop the "Trespass to property act" or reduce the length. Of course I am not going, but just in case if I have to go one day just when I am not alone. Is there anyweay to replace any other punishment insttead. Whom do I have to request?

Thanks and sorry for asking too much, try to stop asking . Consider this question as a last one and reply to it
    Thanks

Nov 7, 2006, 01:23 PM
    he told me it does not show, but he did not tell em teh details. he did not tell which security level. if i do not get the job for thsi reason, so i wont be able to get a job anymore, because it will be another black history that always they will ask in the future interviews about the reaason of loosing that government job.
    my question is , is this ticket that I got ,the same as the ticket for traffic people gets. as bad as that one??? "because when i search for "OFFENCE NOTICE", they refer to the traffic "OFFENCE NOTICE , am I right?
    would you let me know
    We have told you we can't really answer that. It sounds like it was just a warning or a notice of a fine, not a criminal action.

1. about difefrent level of security clearance?
    and 2. what can i do to drop the "Trespass to property act" or reduce the lenght. ofcourse i am not going, but just incase if i ahve to go one day just when i am not alone. is there anyweay to replace any other punishment insttead. whom do i ahve to request?

thanks and sorry for asking too much, try to stop asking . consider this question as a last one and reply to it
    thanks
    Don't know anything able levels of security clearance. It could be just a check to make sure you are loyal or it could make sure you have never had a run in with the law. We don't know.

As I've said, there is nothing you can do to drop the Trespass ban. You can contact the Mall ownership and plead your case, but I suspect it will fall on deaf ears. I'm sure there are other stores in your area where you can shop at or people who can do the shopping for you.

Nov 7, 2006, 02:54 PM
    Hello

Suppose this ticket is just a warning or a notice of a fine. In the future for travel to us or job applications and etc what shopuld I claim regarding to the following questions

1. have you been convicted of a crime? 2. do you have a criminal record? 3. have you ever been arrested? 4. have you ever committed a crime?

Nov 7, 2006, 05:14 PM
    1. No, 2. No, 3. Yes, 4. Yes

Nov 7, 2006, 05:29 PM
    Thanks very much.
    bhayne Posts: 339, Reputation: 4

Nov 8, 2006, 09:56 AM
    Hello

1. have you been convicted of a crime? 2. do you have a criminal record? 3. have you ever been arrested? 4. have you ever committed a crime?
    I have never been convicted.
    I do not have a criminal record.
    I have been arrested twice. Both times I acted as my own lawyer (the first time my lawyer asked me to take the Alternate Measures Program and I said that I would not plead guity and fired him on-the-spot) and both times the court dismissed early because I was able to demonstrate that the officers and witnesses had lied on the arrest papers. Also, as closing remarks, I made sure the record indicated that I was totally innocent of the alleged crime.
    I'll take the 5th on the last. But everyone that I know even though they have no criminal record has committed a crime at one time or another. It is nothing to be proud of and is usually done in desparation or revenge. You usually outgrow it by 30. In my position I am able police even the police (who probably commit the most crimes of all and grow into it not out of it! ).

Nov 8, 2006, 11:49 AM
    I can not prove that they lied, the security of the store have my movie that they took the jacket from my bag, then the police came and I said I did it and it was my first time
    So what should I do in this case, should I go to pay my fee ( ticket) , I am not supposed to be appear to the court as the officer decioded just to charge me fees + tresspass condition of trhe mall... what should I dio in this case that later ion I should claim that I could answer NO to both of the following questions
    Have you ever been arrested? Have you ever committed a crime?

Thanks

I am the one that poilice gave me ticket "OFFENCE NOTICE", Municipality ottawa, and the part of "are request to appear in court"in the ticket is empty, + from the mall security, they gave me a notice of "PROHIBITING ENTRY" TRESPASS TO PROPERTY ACT for one year.
    I want to claim in the future that the answer of all the following questiions are "NO"
    1. have you been convicted of a crime?
    2. do you have a criminal record?
    3. have you ever been arrested?
    4. have you ever committed a crime?

What should I do?
    I have 10 more days to pay for my ticket ""OFFENCE NOTICE"" the one that police gave me in the same store then he let me go

Tell me what should I do

The other request is how I can drop the tresspass condition of the mall for just in case one day I have to pass, because my friends are with me. I believe I am not allowed to enter the mall at all? Or am I allowed to eneter and use it as short cut but I am noit allowed to go to the stores and do shopping

Nov 8, 2006, 12:25 PM
    Your answers are all No. My answers are all No. The person who murdered 5 people, was taken to court and got off on a technicality are all 'No". Why would anyone answer yes to a question that is discrimatory? Heck, they might as well make liers out of all of us and ask, Do you lie? (my answer would be, "No, you fat ***! ")

The 'offense notice' does not require you to go to court. Put the payment (by cheque) in the envelop and mail it.

Why would you risk an arrest when you've been let off once? They told you don't enter or else. They are not playing games! If you enter, you put the security's job at risk. Heck, you want to commit suicide if your job is at risk. What do you think they'll do?

Nov 8, 2006, 12:32 PM
    We have told you what you should do, why do you keep asking?

As for the 4 questions. The answers I gave you were your HONEST answers.

Nov 8, 2006, 01:16 PM
    Thank you very much. All the responses was helpful and made gave me an idea what to do, how bad is my case...
    Specifically, bhayne is the one who gives a very precise answers and helped me a lot
    Thank all of you... one more question from bhayne. I did not hide anything ansd told you the details of everything, in your opinion the answers are all "NO"... so it emans none one them are shown in my swecurity clearance, even if it is the top level one...

Thanks a lot for all your help
    Love
    Natalija

Nov 8, 2006, 02:35 PM
    I'm not sure with security clearances. I'm not even sure if my security clearance is spotless, but...

I have quite a strong personality and I am very direct. I could easily answer No to all your questions and pass a lie detector. You have to believe your answers.

Have you ever been arrested?
    I don't believe that you have been arrested (this is an unfair question because it implies guilt if you say yes). But to put YOUR mind at ease, listen to the law. The law says that you have not been arrested because you did not go to court. Have you ever been falsely arrested? (a much better question because it implies innocence if you say yes). I would have no problem saying 'Yes' to that question. So the question is pre-judgemental and discrimatory (it shouldn't even be permitted in Canada).

Have you ever committed a crime ?
    The law says that you have not committed a crime. That simple.

These are all retorical questions that shrinks like to use to play with our minds. I am a law obiding citizen (which implies innocence) and the law says that I must answer 'No' to all questions!

Nov 8, 2006, 02:36 PM
    What are the definitions of committed to a crime or to be arrested??

Thanks
    N

Nov 8, 2006, 02:45 PM
    Legally, if you have no criminal record then you have not committed a crime.

Legally, if you have no criminal record, then you have not been arrested.

Nov 8, 2006, 02:59 PM
    If you have never been convicted of a crime then you have no criminal record. However, you can be arrested and not convicted and have that arrest on record.

Nov 8, 2006, 03:07 PM
    Thanks both of you; according to ScottGem if I have that arrest recorded somewhere, it means I have criminal record, so is it possible one does not have a criminal record because she/he is not convicted, but because of the arerst that recorded somewhere ( what is if it is not a criminal record) she/he has been arrested

Like a paradox for me... I wish I was a lawer, it is becoming very in teresting subjects in law... the worst things in the wordds: politicians, lawers, priests, and prostitudes... the elat worst are the last one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My security [ 2 Answers ]

I was renting a duplex and the lease expired on 07/31/06. On 08/05/06, I went to see my landlord to drop off rent for the month of August and to talk to him about renewing my lease since him nor his wife came to me before the expiration of my lease to discuss this matter with me. After I handed...

Security [ 3 Answers ]

I just installed a new version of Norton's Internet Security. Now a box will pop up asking me if I want to allow certain sites. How can I make an informed decision when it just says hcm.exe. I do not know what program this would allow to execute. Can you tell me what hcm.exe is and how I can find...

Server Security [ 1 Answers ]

I have a good ISP. I recently loaded limewire. Limewire now wants permission to pass thro my firewall to load a Server. Is it safe to give permission?

Security [ 3 Answers ]

Recently divorcing and having utilized many different options to get information from husbands cell, computer, etc. via this site... I've come to realize that security is not as secure as one may think. Can anyone tell me a program or system (I'm not computer literate here) that can secure your...

View more questions Search