Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HighSchoolGirly Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2009, 03:56 PM
    Cookie Cutters.
    I basically need to know if I can make cookie cutters out of anything...
    I could build the shape myself, I just need to know what I could possibly use to make the shapes.. (:
    Thanks in advancee.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2009, 04:45 PM
    I'm thinking anything as long it's clean and not toxic.
    Thin strips of sheet metal, sturdy wire... etc:)
    HighSchoolGirly Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 06:03 PM

Thanks so much(:
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Nov 9, 2009, 07:01 PM

Hi,
    I found these sites. The first one looks pretty easy.

Click Here: Juggling Frogs: Make your own cookie cutter from clip-art and a foil pan

Click Here: make your own cookie cutters

Here's a recipe with cute shape ideas.

Click Here: Spring Flower Sugar Cookies and more delicious recipes, smart cooking tips, and video demonstrations on marthastewart.com

Here are some cutter ideas...

Click Here: http://www.cookiecutter.com/browseproducts/Index8.html

Be sure to send samples... :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where are the best paying jobs for meat cutters/butchers in Chicago? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a meat cutter with four years of experience, and I am thinking of relocating to Chicago, I heard meat cutters get paid better up there that are in the union, so my question is where would I go to find some of the better paying jobs as a meat cutter?

Cookie business [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I want to start a business making cookies. I have all kinds of flavors in mind. I want to know, when you start a business like this, do you have to create your own recipes to use? Can you use recipes from cookbooks, internet, etc to sell in a business. Is that stealing? I love to...

Cutters edge chain saw [ 1 Answers ]

I have a cutters edge(jonsered) chain saw used in the fire service, it will not start, very weak spark, most of the time no spark. I replaced the module and the spark is the same very weak. Is there a coil or a set of points under the flywheel. Any and ALL help is appreciated. Thanks, Jim:confused:...

Looking for a good set of tubing cutters [ 1 Answers ]

Hi folks, I'm looking for a good set of tubing cutters - a regular-sized one for standard pipe cutting (mostly 1/2", but sometimes all the way up to 1-1/4") and also occaisionally for cutting electrical conduit (1/2" EMT), and a "midget" cutter for cutting narrow tubing and (more importantly)...

View more questions Search