Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KHfangirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2009, 03:30 PM
    Looking for an old anime (I think it's an anime)
    Hi I'm looking for a REALLY!! Old anime (I think it's anime) anyway it's about a Princess but looks like a boy so she has been raised as a boy. She has short black hair and she has a little helper with a green hat (looks like Link from The Legend of Zelda) the thing I remember about it is that her parents are turned into stone and at the very end she falls from a cliff in the rain and goes blind. That's all I can remember but if any of u know what I am talking about PLEASE let me know it's been driving me daft!
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 9, 2009, 02:28 AM
    Princess Knight (67)
    a.k.a.Princess Sapphire

Princess Sapphire is born into the royal family. Since there's no male descendant, she's raised as a boy. She maintains a her secret and becomes a master swordsman and heroic adventurer.
    After she sees the crime and injustices in her kingdom she decides to use her skill for good as, Princess Knight.

-View Intro-

-----

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What was the name of this anime? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so its an early 90s maybe late 80s anime. The main character used a four sided crystal to transform into some kind of Android robot In ine episode he fought a girl with a laser whip What is the name of this anime? :confused:

What is an anime? [ 5 Answers ]

I keep seeing the word 'anime' in web sites and all.. any idea whatis it?

Anime from the 90s probably [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, this is an anime movie about two mermaids, now I know there are a lot of anime mermaid movies, but this one, specifically, I remember one scene where there is a girl standing over someone in bed with a knife (I think) and they show her eyes and their moving all anime-like, she's contemplating...

View more questions Search