Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twitch0420 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2009, 02:14 PM
    Redmon Company uses a sales journal, a purchases journal, a cash receipts journal, a
    Redmon Company uses a sales journal, a purchases journal, a cash receipts journal, a cash disbursements
    Journal, and a general journal. The following transactions occur in the month of June.
    June 1 Purchased $8,100 of merchandise on credit from Vick, Inc. terms n30.
    8 Sold merchandise costing $900 on credit to R. Panke for $1,500 subject to a $30 sales discount
    If paid by the end of the month.
    14 Purchased $240 of store supplies from Poe Company on credit, terms n30.
    17 Purchased $260 of office supplies on credit from Rehmer Company, terms n30.
    24 Sold merchandise costing $400 to L. Barnett for $630 cash.
    28 Purchased store supplies from Piburn’s for $90 cash.
    29 Paid Vick, Inc. $8,100 cash for the merchandise purchased on June 1.
    Prepare headings for a purchases journal like the one in Exhibit 7.9. Journalize the June transactions
    That should be recorded in the purchases journal.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2009, 04:41 PM

See my other post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Redmon Company Sales Journal [ 5 Answers ]

The exhibit 7.9 from the text show a purchase journal, accounts receivable ledger and a general ledger. I am just having so much trouble. I was wondering if someone would help me. I know that all the purchases would go into the purchase journal. What about the rest of the items? Redmon Company...

Sales Journal &Cash Recepits Journal [ 2 Answers ]

Record the following transactions in the Sales Journal and Cash Recepits Journals. The cost of all merchandise sold was 70% of the sales price. July 2 Sold Merchandise for 21,000 to B.Tate on account. Credit ter,s 2/10, n/30. Sales invoice No. 100 July 5 Received a check for $800...

Show me the sales journal, purchase ,cash receipts cashdisbursements and general jour [ 1 Answers ]

Show me the sales journal, purchase journal, cash receipts journal, cash disbursements journal and a general journal, for the following transactions. feb. 2 sold merchandise to S. Mayer for$450 cash, invoice #5703. Cost, $200. 5 purchased merchandise on credit from Camp Corp. $2,300 ...

View more questions Search