Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leesta92 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2009, 02:01 PM
    Can you possibly crush a walnut with your hands?
    If you watch Drunken Master by Jackie Chan , you know what I mean, I don't think this is a special affects it's got to be the real deal, if your super strong
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2009, 02:26 PM

It is probably all in knowing the pressure points in the walnut. I know a lot of that stuff is just knowing the weaker pressure points.
    onetwothreet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 12:33 PM
    This can easily be done

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Walnut trees [ 3 Answers ]

We have eight walnut trees in our yard and is there a way that we are able to control the propagation of nuts on the trees and is the wood from the trees worth any thing?

Date and walnut cake [ 2 Answers ]

Please as any one got the recipe from the old be-ro book of date and walnut, As my aunt as lost her book and swear's by it , Thank you.

Possibly infertile but possibly pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi the thing is I have been told that I might not be able to have children! But now I have had unprtected sex for 2 months now I isn't missed ma period yet but my boobs really hurt that much I can't take my bra off plus they are darker round my nipple and I keep getting light twinges of cramp...

40 year old walnut tree [ 1 Answers ]

This question is on behalf of my father. He planted a Walnut tree about 40 years ago and to this day it still produces healthy walnuts. I don't know why, but he wants to cut it down and wants to know, is there a right way or a wrong way to cut the tree ? The tree trunk is just over 4 feet high...

View more questions Search