Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sagluva Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2009, 01:21 PM
    Retin A and glycolic acid peel?
    I've just started using retin a and my fair and white mixed together this week. I was using it three times a day on my face instead of once at night and my face has been peeling like crazy which I hate but revealing lighter skin and clearing my hyper pigmentation faster. I was very impressed by EGGO MINI's results using gycolic acid peels so I want to start using 40% peel on my face. I am scared though that my face may burn since I'm using retin a. Is it possible to use both?
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Nov 6, 2009, 02:55 PM

I think using both would be way too much.Peels usually even the skin tone and make it glow not make it lighter it may aid with the other products you are using though. With the retin A and fair and white the peeling will stop eventually try using it with a aha soap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Amazed With Results! Glycolic Acid and Kojic Acid [ 22 Answers ]

Hello, I have wriiten some posts before on this subject. I got three emails from people I supplied my information with. There are two products you need to get for hand and face. One is glycolic acid cream (10%) also kojic acid. The Kojic acid can be founf in Palmers Skin Success Section. It will...

Glycolic acid and hydroquinone [ 2 Answers ]

Can I use glycolic acid and hydroquinone at the same time?this is to remove the scar.. help me.thanks!:)

12% Glycolic Acid Lotion? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, So after reading a lot of threads on this forum I decided to go with the most natural approach I could think of. So I ordered the Diana Stadler Kojic Acid Papaya soap. I have been using that for two weeks now and just read about vitamin C and glycolic acid. My question is where can...

Glycolic acid [ 2 Answers ]

Is it true that glycolic acid crem can remove old scar?what kind of glycolic acid cream will I buy?where can I buy it? Help me!need your advice!:(

Glycolic acid creams [ 1 Answers ]

Hello,what product name has glycolic acid cream? Help me:confused:

View more questions Search