Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maggerz Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2009, 09:04 PM
    I Can't Think of This Title!
    There was this movie I saw on television a few years ago:

An engaged man leaves a pair of shoes outside his room to be shined, but one of them goes missing. He spends the rest of the night trying to look for it. Along the way, he meets a woman who hates her wealthy(ish) husband and wants to kill him.

The woman is very attractive and she and her husband have (what I believe to be) Spanish accents. I keep thinking the man is the same actor who plays Wayne Szalinksy on "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" TV show, but it's not. I remember this one part where a hooker comes to the man's hotel room by mistake. He calls the front desk to find the real client, who was in the next room. At another point, he finally finds the shoe with a hobo, but the hobo won't give it to him. At some point, the man and the woman end up in some kind of studio thing. She found a strange feathered hat, a clay head, and an axe. She whacks the head with the axe and the man replies, while biting into an apple, "No, too messy; you'll be cleaning up the blood for days."

Does anyone know what movie I'm talking about?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 5, 2009, 09:59 PM

Just One Night (2000)
    Maggerz Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2009, 05:38 AM

THANKYOUTANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!! This means so much to my sanity!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 6, 2009, 06:37 AM

You're very welcome :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Can I get a title if the seller doesn't send me the title but I have the bill of sales [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a used car from a private seller. She just paid off the loan and the lienhold is going to send her the title. She said she is going to sign on the title and send it back to me for the transfer of the ownership. I already got the car. As she is in England right now and I'm in...

Need title and date for the following Pearl Jam song/title not based on chorus (?) [ 1 Answers ]

What is the title of this Pearl Jam song... I only could discern this chorus and there is no song listing with these words... any pointers would be appreciated. It was definitely Eddie Vedder singing this " It's a big... a big heart sun Beating ina big sky.. in a big heart world Said...

Title to mobile home and title to land is separate can it be sold on one deed [ 1 Answers ]

I moved into the country in a mobile home and started renting then a year later we decided to purchase the land and mobile home on contract. We have paid taxes and insurance on it. 2 years later we find the person selling it to us does not have the title to mobile home just to land. Does he have...

View more questions Search