Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheree giesler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2006, 06:37 AM
    Kenmore 80 series washer
    My Kenmore 80 series washer seems to suddenly have a wobbly basket and is vibrating like it is not balanced. It is not spuinning properly.
    andrewcocke Posts: 439, Reputation: 22

Nov 8, 2006, 05:39 PM
    Could be a broken spring under the tub. Not really an expert on the machanics of things, but that would be my first guess.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2006, 10:09 AM
    Have you checked the snubber spring and pad. Most likely this is your problem. It is located at the rear right side of the tub. Probably will have to remove the top to get to it. I have seen this problem many times on Kenmore.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore 70 series washing machine [ 12 Answers ]

I have a kenmore 70 series washing machine, the machine will not agitate, or when it does it moves very little, the spin cycle does not work. The timer seems to be working, because it moves and goes through its process and stop. Does anyone have any ideas which would help me with the problem. Like...

Heating element Kenmore 70 series electric dryer [ 6 Answers ]

When I start the dryer the heating element gets hot for about 5 seconds then blows a fuse. The dryer will still cycle, but never get hot again. I replaced the fuses and no luck. When I took the plate off I can see that it is getting hot. There are 5 coils and it appears that the top 3 coils are...

Kenmore 80 Series Washer [ 5 Answers ]

My 80 Series Kenmore washer does not stop filling with water. How do I fix

Heating Problem - Kenmore Heavy Duty 60 Series Soft Heat [ 4 Answers ]

My Kenmore Heavy Duty 60 Series Soft Heat Model 96565210will not heat on any setting. The dryer runs normally, it just won't heat at all. We did install a new heat element, and that would not heat up. Any help is appreciated!

Kenmore Heavy Duty Dryer 80 series [ 4 Answers ]

Our dryer will not keep running. We have a Sears Kenmore Heavy Duty Dryer - 80 series, electric. When you push the button for it to start tumbling, it will not go. It was running about a week ago, then while in the cycle it stopped. Every now and then the dryer will start when you push in the...

View more questions Search