Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lauren_19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2009, 01:41 PM
    Formal probation questions
    My boyfriend is getting sentenced to formal probation for a dui with injury. But before he even went to court for this insident he got a ticket for resist obstruct and battery to peaceofficer. He will be sentence in dec for the dui and hell be on formal probation but has court in jan for the ticket he got back in October for the battery obstruct and resist but I was wondering if that will cause a violation to his probation.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2009, 05:11 AM

Hello L:

He can't be violated for something that happened when he WASN'T on probation.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation questions [ 2 Answers ]

Got a DUI in Indiana. Did all that was required of me before I got but on probation(classes. MADD, 80 hours of community service) and paid all fines. In Indiana we got to call a drug hotline every night to see if we have to drop the next day. I was told give three clean drops and no more testing...

Formal Probation (correctable traffic infraction) [ 4 Answers ]

With a correctable traffic infraction hurt me in any way? My girlfriend recently was stopped while driving my car for my windows being tinted (it's the owners responsibility to have the tint removed in this case me). I already had the tint removed and will go to the courthouse sometime this week to...

Formal Probation for DUI.punishment for traffic violations. [ 2 Answers ]

This may seem silly, but I'm nervous in general about being on Formal Probation for a first time DUI (no accident, 12 BAC). Anyway I was curious as to what would happen if I got a ticket say for tinted windows, or running a stop sign, speeding, etc In what way could these things affect my...

SoCal Formal Probation Leaving the State (misdemeanor DUI) [ 3 Answers ]

I was convicted of a misdemeanor DUI in Ventura County, Ca. I was sentenced to a 2900$ fine and 36 months formal probation. This was unexpected to me only because this is for a misdemeanor DUI conviction (first offense with .12 BAC) I was told by my attorney that assuming I pay the fine in full...

Summary probation vs. Formal probation [ 2 Answers ]

If I arrested for under the influence of controlled substance and I'm on summary probation, Would I still be charged with violation of probation the same as if I were on formal probation?

View more questions Search