Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dnlmuth Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2009, 11:43 AM
    Up flush pump not working correctly
    I have an up flush pump in basement. Been in for 6 yrs. About 6 months ago I replaced the capacitor due to the pump not pumping all the time.

It fixed the problem. Now the water seems to be coming out of the bottom of the toilet for no reason.

Doesn't seem like water is running in toilet. In morning if I tap pump it runs. If left for a long time it comes back out the bottom of the toilet. If I shut off water to toilet this stops. Was wondering if this has something to do with the float and why would it run back through the toilet?
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Nov 5, 2009, 04:03 PM
    Hi Dnlmuth...

Can you give us a name brand on the up flush pump system? Is this a SANIFLO pump and saniflo toilet?

Let us know more...

MARK
    dnlmuth Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2009, 08:12 AM
    It's a burcam out of canada.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet won't flush correctly [ 3 Answers ]

We have lived in this house for a year now. About 6 months ago our second toilet started acting up. We have 2 young kids. So I did what every father did and asked what they flushed. And I got what every father gets as an answer Nothing. Well I think they were right. I had a plumber out about 2...

4 way not working correctly [ 10 Answers ]

Purchased a house and the 4 way not working. Figured that someone miswired one of the switches and when I checked the boxes this is what I found. Box 1 at bottom of stairs has 14-3 and 12 -2 BX cable. Power into this box. What is confusing in this box is that someone attached a bare copper wire...

Toilet that doesn't always flush correctly [ 1 Answers ]

My master toilet is having some issues... more times than not it will slowly drain instead of flushing... when the water gets low enough it makes a girgling sound and then doesn't really refill. Just enough water to fill the reservoir at the bottom of the bowl. If I plunge the toilet while it is...

Furnace not working correctly [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace kicks on and off like everything is okay but it blows cold air. I took the cover off and it has an automatic pilot but it is not coming on. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search