Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robord Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2009, 09:27 AM
    Blinking L6 bryant thermostat display
    Why does my bryant furmace thermostat display a blinking L6 and what does this mean?
    Thank you
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2009, 05:52 PM
    Is the thermostat display working correctly? Most of Bryant's thermostat fault codes incorporate "E", not "L". These are usually displayed due to sensor failure, software failure, or brownout condition.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant Thermostat Has Intermittent Blank Display [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Bryant Furnace with the Bryant thermostat that came with the unit. This is a non-programmable thermostat and is powered by electric (no battery power). The problem is intermittent but while the furnace is running sometimes there is no display on the thermostat. Pressing the up/down...

Noma Thermostat - Blinking "Heat" display [ 1 Answers ]

No Model # can be seen on this new thermostat & no manual can be found. It has been completely programmed for every time and day setting & has been functioning for almost a week now. Today the "Heat" displayed word is blinking on & off. Is this indicating a problem?

Weathermaker 8000 Thermostat - blinking time [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Weathermaker 8000 furnace. It has given me a few problems over the years but for the most part has run really well. I have it cleaned, and in emergencies when it is not working I clean the sensor thing. The problem I have now (it just started last week) is my thermostat has...

Carrier Thermostat Blinking [ 1 Answers ]

We have been in a newly built condo for just one year and have had no problem with the air/heat. Two days ago for the first time the Carrier Digital Thermostat starting blinking. It blinks with a blank screen and then blinks and you can see the digital info then back to a blank screen....

View more questions Search