Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ivorlynch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2006, 03:30 AM
    Bleeding hot water boiler four zones
    HELP,My hot water boiler has four zones, one is hot the others need bleeding. How do I go about this?
    Airwren Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 7, 2006, 05:41 AM
    That's a little vaque, although ussually the system will have a method of getting rid of air, either a automatic air vent or a spirovent unit. Provided the system has adaquate pressure to get to the elevation of the airlocked zone, ussually you can turn off all the other zones and it will force the water through that one zone, pull the air back to the boiler and if you auto air vent is functioning it should fix it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No hot water in shower but plenty of hot water at sink! [ 14 Answers ]

undefinedundefined Two days ago, both of the showers in my home stop having hot water. I have very hot water in the sinks in the bathrooms. The shower doesn't get but lukewarm. One showe in the spin dial to adjust the temp and turn on the shower. The other is a spin dial for temp and has a facet...

Bleeding Hot Water Baseboard System [ 2 Answers ]

I have a gas fired boiler that heats water, uses 1 circulator pump to pump water to 2 zones (each with its own thermostat), using copper pipe to baseboards with fins. I am having difficulty bleeding the air out. One zone heats fine, the other not at all. I think there may be some kind of air...

No Hot Water to shower head, but Hot water to the Tub? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I just purchased a new house. We have found that the shower pressure in the bathroom is wonderful however once you have set the right temp from the tub spout and switch over to the shower no hot water makes it to the shower head. We can only turn off the cold water completely in...

Replacing Hot Water Radiators with Hot Water Baseboards [ 2 Answers ]

I have a hot water heating system with radiators, and I want to replace the radiators in the upstairs bathroom and bedrooms (2) with hot water baseboards. Can radiators and baseboards be mixed and if so, how do I determine the size of the baseboards?

Boiler radiators always HOT [ 4 Answers ]

Should my boiler (hot water system) cycle on (burners fire and refire) when my THERMOSTAT is set in the OFF position? These are my symptoms:1,THE RADIATORS STAY HOT WHEN THERMOSTAT IS IN OFF POSITION! 2, LOUD BANGING NOISES IN PIPES. The only way I stop these symptoms is to shut off the entire...

View more questions Search