Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sweetgirl10 Posts: 84, Reputation: 2

Nov 4, 2009, 05:08 PM
    Should I get tested?
    Hello everyone! Sorry for taking a long time to come back and visit but a lot has been going on with me. Well I came on because I have a little issue right now and I would like to know your input. Okay me and my significant other had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago going on 3. In between he continued to prenut and when he pulled out I seen it and he rubbed it back on his penis and entered back in me. He repeated this process like 3 times and I haven't been feeling sick lately except for pains in my stomach and my vagina area. Last Friday I started my period but now I have began to get more sickly and today was the last day of my cycle and I am still sick. So if it is not too much I ask that you would please take time out to help me on what to do... Thanks in advance:D
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2009, 02:02 AM

You can't be to safe when it comes to this. It is the flu season, so it just may be that or a cold. Little known fact: seminal fluid isn't the only way during sex that diseases are spread. They are also spread due to micro-abrasions in the skin. During sex, the skin often can become riddled with tiny cuts in both men and women. Even if there is no exchange of fluid, there can still be a transmission of diseases.

Chances are you didn't get anything from your significant other. Most diseases would affect you much later, and most affect both male and female, thus your significant other should be feeling some negative side affects. There are some cases where the affect is temporary, and you write it off, and then later it comes back and you find out you've got something, but in most cases women are affected several days, if not weeks after the act.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eye sight being tested. [ 9 Answers ]

I am 24 and have worn glasses for reading and working on my laptop for about a year now. I required a prism lens in one of the frames (if anyone knows what that is I'd love to know), recently I feel my eyesight is getting worse. How often are you supposed to go for a test?

How is a thermostat tested? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way to test a home HVAC thermostat? Maybe with a multimeter? Thanks.

Not tested at all? [ 8 Answers ]

My niece and nephew are homeschooled by their mother. When baby #3 came in Nov. '06, they took a "2 month break" and are making up that work NOW. She said they'll be done in 6 more weeks, take a "2 week summer break" and then start the next grade. They do not take them to be tested for their...

Should I get tested [ 3 Answers ]

OK well I never did this before but thought I'd try and see what I get.ok I had my son aug 11.and I had my regular postpartum bleeding and everything.somtime in sept I started to spot.it was dark redish brown.and I saw that for a few days.and after that I did have sex.well it was the day that it...

Scared to get tested [ 12 Answers ]

I just got out of a 2 year relationship like 4 months ago. I only had, had sex with my ex who I loved very much. I'm 19 by the way. We had sex when I was 17 and he was almost 5 yrs older than me and we had it continuously through the 2 years we were together. We were always safe and cautious. With...

View more questions Search