Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mitchellcrew2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2009, 10:20 AM
    Identifying this Oil painting
    Hello, I got this oil painting five years ago and I would love to find out the history of it. I recently received a few pieces from family members and truefully I have no clue. People have offered me money for the one painting, but I don't want to sell this until I find out the history, its so lovely, and a nice size painting. Can some one please help me out? The signature says Rafael
    Attached Images

Angel_Soul64 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 09:50 PM

Don't know but it's a beautiful painting
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Nov 17, 2009, 09:57 PM

Something tells me for you not to sell it yet! You will have to take it to a professional... I tried Google, Yahoo, and a whole bunch of ways but can't find anything... thing is this Spanish painting is familiar and I am not sure why. Let us know what you discover!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying artist - oil painting [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, attached is a photo of an oil painting my wife inherited along with signature block. Although the name looks like Bonnet Plume, it may in fact be the setting, the Bonnet Plume River valley in the Yukon. Any help would be appreciated.

Identifying artist and/or name of painting [ 2 Answers ]

This painting was bought during a gallery closeout and the artist was never known, can someone give any clues as to who the artist might be? Thank you.

Identifying a SIGNATURE on a painting? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello fellows, can anyone help me with the signature of that painting, I can't even recognize a single letter, well appart from the "i" in the first word - anyone with an idea? i think it might be from 2nd quarter of the 20. cent, but I am open to your suggestions. thank you, berns

Identifying Painting Name/Artist [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My mother-in-law absolutely loves this painting I've attached, but we have been unable to identify the artist or the name of the painting. Does anyone have any thoughts? See attached?

View more questions Search