Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    0614ternel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2009, 08:50 AM
    I want to find my foster parents
    I was put into foster care as a baby. When I was three years old, I was reunited with my mother. Now I'd like to meet my foster parents. No one in my family seems to be willing or able to help. What's the first step?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 4, 2009, 09:05 AM
    Why is this important to you?
    coditarr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2011, 12:09 PM
    If you found anything helpful please pass it my way I am also trying to find my foster parents and records and my family is very unwilling to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I find out the rights of foster parents in OK? [ 16 Answers ]

I'm not talking about the Bill of Rights or Summary of Foster parents rights they give you online: OKDHS.org - Foster Care: Summary of Foster Parents Rights & Responsibilities Do foster parents have rights beyond what you are told? I have heard that foster parents do have a lot more rights...

Hi I'm trying to find a foster family [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a foster family for my friend that was in there care when she was a child... she does not know there name or what agency she went through... the only information I was provided with was her name and birthdate... my friend is not in the best of health and doesn't have much longer...

To anyone who has an opinion on foster parents [ 16 Answers ]

Hello. Im sarah. I've just recently discovered that a Borough in redbridge London, has passed the law that foster parents are banned from smoking if they are to take care of a child. I want to write a short article about this for my class work (it's not going to be published or anything) I just...

View more questions Search