Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VConner79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2009, 07:51 AM
    Book about dimensions?
    I have been trying to remember the title of a book I read when I was younger.

All I can remember about this, was that it was a series (3 books total), it was about dimensions, I believe the main character was female, with a silver/white haired boy that was from another dimension. I only remember the name of one of the characters, the name is GiGi.

I want to say this book is mid 80's - 90's.

Any help would be great!!
    amccun Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Dec 15, 2009, 07:53 PM

You're not thinking of Madeleine L'Engle's A Wrinkle in Time, are you? I don't recall a character named GiGi, but it is the first of a series of books about a girl and multiple dimensions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motion in two dimensions [ 1 Answers ]

I just need to know if I've done this right. If not, please explain where I've gone wrong. Thank you. A bomber flying in level flight at 200m/s drops a 500kg bomb from an altitude of 3000m. A.)Find the horizontal and vertical components of the velocity just before it strikes. B.) How far has...

Enclosure Dimensions [ 1 Answers ]

I am not sure how to even start this word problem. The word problem is this: The area of the square base is 12 more than its perimeter. Find the length of a side. I am not sure if I need to use the area and perimeter formulas to start this problem or if I just need to use one of the formulas. ...

Target Dimensions Need Help! [ 5 Answers ]

Iam a newbie to target shooting and was wondering if someone could please help me out in regards to target dimensions for open and aperature sights. I make my own targets but need to know what the dimensions for the "Black" on a standard 10 ring target at ranges of 100yards, 200yards, 300yards etc.

View more questions Search