Ask
    john arias Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2006, 07:47 PM
    Is belford university for real!
    I was told this school is a fake!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 6, 2006, 08:42 PM
    They are a real mail order school that sells degrees for life experience.

They are not acredited by any agency accepted by the Dept of Education.

The paper degree you get is as good as any from any life expereince school.

Now there are even earned degrees from correspondance and even physcial schools that are accredited. Many church schools are not accredieted.

They are OK if you only want to be able to say you have a degree but don't want to do any study.

What value it will have, or if it will help or hurt your resume is all up to the Human Resourse peoples opinon of the school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belford University [ 5 Answers ]

Is there anyone out there who knows what Belford University and their life experience degrees is worth? I know for sure I have been receiving mails from this people since last year. Is there degrees really recognized anywhere? Or are they just another SCAM? Are experience certficates really valued...

Belford University [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there.. Iam doing my immgration steps to Canada , and thy asking about my Masters degree . So, my Q is , is Belford University Masters degree is qualfies as a Master's in Canada? Plez answer me quick. Thanks a lot

Belford University Question [ 14 Answers ]

I know some one that paid Belford University for a degree. But Belford University has not kept there end of the deal and this person that I know is very upset over the whole thing. To me these so called universities are getting more and more known on the internet and I think they are all fraud....

Glendale university [ 4 Answers ]

I have a MA in counseling Psych and am interested in info on Glendale University--I could get the PHD in counseling Psych which I know is really just for an ego thing-- is this a scam? Would I be embarrassed to have to explain this? Is this for real? It would do nothing to further my career, it...

University [ 1 Answers ]

How many University are there in Italy?:confused:

View more questions Search