Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bharv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2006, 06:48 PM
    Hair dyed to dark
    I just dyed my light brown hair dark brown and it turned out jet black. Help!:eek:
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 7, 2006, 03:34 PM
    Artificially colored hair will gradually fade to a lighter color each time you shampoo. Try using Prell, dandruff shampoo or a clarifying shampoo, it will accelerate the fading process.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with dyed hair [ 3 Answers ]

Argh I recently dyed my hair black, my natural hair is blonde and I'm getting the worst regrowth already, and soon ill be going on roccatain(spelt something like that) and I really want to get rid of it because while I'm on the med I will have my formal... :eek: and I won't be able to do anything...

How to Fade Dyed Dark Hair? [ 12 Answers ]

Im naturally a very fair, light brown colour hair and I died it black about 3 months ago but because my hair is so long I used two hair dyes to cover it. Unfortunately it didn't and the ends of my hair stayed the same light colour. Now my roots are coming through so I have light roots and light...

I dyed my hair too dark [ 3 Answers ]

Please help! I colored my hair too dark of a shade. The color is very uneven (the roots are light) and the rest is too black. I don't know what to do to lighten it. Thanks!

I dyed my hair too much! [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so this is pretty much my problem, I'm only 15 & I've dyed my hair about, 4 times since August. First I dyed it really dark. Then dyed it light brown. So 2nights ago I reliezed my roots were coming in and that I should go for a new color. I chose "chocolate cherry" by loriel, feria? It came out...

Highlight too dark dyed hair? [ 2 Answers ]

Today I dyed my hair a light ash brown and it is really dark, esp. since I am a dark blonde normally. Should I wait for it to fade and continue to get funny looks from friends OR should I put some highlights in to break up the all over brown? I have only washed it once and underneath this new...

View more questions Search