Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dxcweaver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2009, 02:16 PM
    Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher - flashing normal wash and Cancel lights?
    Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher - flashing normal wash and Cancel lights?

Is there any easy fix to the flashing lights? I have the "normal wash" and "Cancel" lights flashing. The dishwasher does not work.

Model: 665.1385
    dgm60 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2009, 01:40 PM
    I have the ultra elite model 665.16052400 that had the same problem. There's a reset sequence to reset the board. On mine it's pushing the "High Temp Wash" button then "Heated Dry" button repeatedly (4-5 times) until all the panel lights up then the unit will reset. Your buttons and sequence might be different. Mine had a service pamphlet behind the bottom kick board so maybe you can find it there.

Anyway, that didn't work for me at first but when I shut off the power then turned it back on and hit the sequence before the normal wash button started flashing again it worked. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher model #665.1703, Flashing light-won't start [ 118 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher. It will not start. The light above normal wash is flashing continuously. Any advice will be helpful. Our warranty ran out 9 days ago:rolleyes: Thank-you in advance:o

Kenmore Ultra Wash won't start -- flashing red lights [ 2 Answers ]

I've read every post on this thread. I haven't been able to find the right combination. Mine is a Kenmore Ultra Wash Quietguard 1, model number 15632000. It has different button names than any others I've seen on this thread: CYCLES Pots/pans; normal wash; water miser; light wash; quick rinse...

Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher lock light flashing [ 0 Answers ]

I have a kenmore ultra wash dishwasher model 16a69990/665 that won't run. The Lock On light is flashing. Tried turning off at power source, unplugging and resetting with random button pressing but no luck. Any ideas?

View more questions Search