Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kyleshaw_91 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2009, 06:47 AM
    Is a ITIN Number, The same as a National Insurance Number?
    Hi,
    I'm just woundering if a ITIN number is the same as a National Insurance Number? You see I'm a British Citizen living in Bolton UK, And I'm a Songwriter/Composer for BMI In New York, NY, and they've sent me two forms a W-7 and W-8BEN form. But they are asking for my ITIN Number but I have only got my National Insurance Number.
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Nov 16, 2009, 11:26 PM

HI,
    I would ask the people who sent you the form. Is there a contact number?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a ITIN Number, The same as a National Insurance Number? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm just woundering if a ITIN number is the same as a National Insurance Number? You see I'm a British Citizen living in Bolton UK, And I'm a Songwriter/Composer for BMI In New York, NY, and they've sent me two forms a W-7 and W-8BEN form. But they are asking for my ITIN Number but I have...

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number. [ 1 Answers ]

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number.. ... will my SIN always be "connected" with my business? In other words, as far as Canada REvenue is concerned are they 2 different entities? I want to apply for Bus # for a sole propriatorship

How to get an ITIN number [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a student that just graduated high school with no social security number I got accepted to college but I'm asked for an ITIN number or IRS number . I've had to miss my 1st semester of school dude to this problem because tax number are issued on January 1st . Is there a way to get an ITIN number...

ITIN number [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: My husband has HB1 visa and me the HB4, this Saturday we are going to pay taxes, but I didn't apply for an ITIN number, I don't know how much time does it take, what can I do??

View more questions Search