Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Nov 2, 2009, 04:19 PM
    Government Insanity, The Sequel
    This one really makes me mad, after months of being told that everyone should get the H1N1 vaccine, now we are told that only "priority groups" will get their vaccine first. Some of these useful, productive citizens include Guantanamo Bay detainees and prisoners in British Columbia. Nice to see the government values the best people in society. Guess crime pays after all.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2009, 04:33 PM
    How else can we get the rfs implanted into the terrorists ?:D:p

Unfortunately I have to give the gvt. A bit of a pass on this . Oh their projections about vaccine availability is way off... much like their lowball estimate about how much the gvt. Takeover of the health care industry will cost. But in their defense ,the production of the vaccines is a slow process.

As I posted elsewhere today ;I have suspicions of flu vaccine effectiveness anyway. As the Atlantic Magazine mentions in this month's issue ,The truth is that no one would dare do a double blind study on people in risk groups using a placebo control . So there is no proof as far as many scientists believe that the use of vaccines decreases deaths caused by the flu.
    Does the Vaccine Matter? - The Atlantic (November 2009)

Beware consensus thinking in science.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2009, 06:04 PM
    Hype
    Quote Originally Posted by earl237 View Post
    This one really makes me mad, after months of being told that everyone should get the H1N1 vaccine, now we are told that only "priority groups" will get their vaccine first. some of these useful, productive citizens include Guantanamo Bay detainees and prisoners in British Columbia. Nice to see the government values the best people in society. Guess crime pays after all.
    Well Earl it's nice to be in a priority group for a change, I had my shot last week. Did it work? Who knows? But as I said elsewhere as far as I can tell I'm not emitting any RF, my arm doesn't glow in the dark and I feel fine.

It would be embarrassing if all those prisoners died before they were released. Perhaps they could use them for that double blind study.

There is a great deal of Paranoia about H1N1. Relatively few people have been infected thus far and the percentage who have died is no worse that seasonal flu. We are only aware of it because the media and the WHO have hyped it up, but it has helped the medical profession to make a little more money. What I say is watch who you associate with
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2009, 08:32 PM

And wash your hands and use snot rags .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm going crazy, I have a plan that is borderline insanity. [ 33 Answers ]

You may think I need help after this, but it is my only option. I hope someone can understand and help me work this out. My girlfriend left me over a month ago because of how bad I messed things up. We were together over a year, and I think she is with someone else already. She's moved four hours...

Government insanity [ 242 Answers ]

Ahhh... our ever-efficient government strikes again. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090929/ap_on_re_us/us_baby_sitter_backlash_mich A couple of questions. 1) Who is the schmuck that complained that his neighbor was watching other people's kids? I want to find that idiot and just...

1981 TV movie sequel [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a copy of the 1981 TV movie The girl, the gold watch & dynamite. Does anybody know where I can find it; I have the 1st movie The girl, the gold watch & everything. Thanks in advance for any help.:)

Is there a sequel to Rosemarys Baby? [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a sequel to Rosemary's Baby, if so are they the OMEN movies?

How to maintain a healthy level of Insanity [ 10 Answers ]

To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity:D 1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down. 2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.

View more questions Search