Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wallabee4 Posts: 294, Reputation: 19

Nov 6, 2006, 01:35 PM
    Budget for advertising for new restaurant
    Does anyone know a rule of thumb or real-life experience to use for how much I ought to budget for advertising for a newly opened restaurant to get my tickets turning over the way I need it to?
    Thanks in advance for any and all good advice!
    deepknights Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2006, 03:32 PM
    What Are The Tickets For

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hurt in a Restaurant [ 6 Answers ]

Last Sunday I had dinner in a rather expensive restaurant. We had some of their very crusty bread, and I had finally one end piece of the bread and while biting into it I felt a sharp pain that went away shortly thereafter. The next morning I had really bad pain in my mouth and went to the...

About advertising media [ 5 Answers ]

As a university student, your purchase behaviors are most influenced by which type of advertising media? Explore.

Advertising Database [ 3 Answers ]

I work in real estate and need to set up an advertising database. Is Microsoft Access suitable for this or what would be the best program to use? I need to be able to charge out advertising on a weekly basis to each relevant property, e.g. the property address needs to be in the database and...

Renaming a family restaurant [ 1 Answers ]

I have a restaurant client who has had their family restaurant name for 31 years. It was changed slightly from decade to decade; however, their last name has always been in it. They are unfortunately known as the "place where old people eat". Even though their following is largely older adults from...

Restaurant Name [ 3 Answers ]

I'm about to open a take-out/delivery type of steakhouse and I've come up with the name Bully's. And have a bull as the logo that looks like a bully. But someone told me that that sends the wrong message,can anyone please help. I would really appreciate as many replies to this as possible as like a...

View more questions Search