Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Nov 1, 2009, 09:51 PM
    Secrets doll
    I'm trying to remember the name of a doll that I'm pretty sure came out in 2001. You would squeeze her tummy and she would tell you a secret (had to hold her up to your ear because she was quiet). You could also tell her secrets she had holes in her ears so you could whisper into her ears. She would also talk if you squeezed her hand and sing songs if you squeezed her other hand. She had a pale pink dress and pigtails. That's the best I can describe.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 2, 2009, 06:43 AM

Dolls Other Dolls D095 LIL MOMS WHISPER SECRETS Toys and Games from Nannies Emporium
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Nov 2, 2009, 04:09 PM

Thanks!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 2, 2009, 05:22 PM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Secrets? [ 12 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have a pretty normal relationship. Good and bad for the past 3 years. We made it through the long distance thing for 1 1/2 of those years and now we're back together. Tonight, I was at his house just hangin out and everything was great. He just got new glasses so I took a...

Doll w/rainbow hair and giant pink bow w/stickers and tennis shoes and secrets [ 10 Answers ]

When I was about 10 years old I got this beautiful doll for my birthday. She had brown hair w/rainbow streaks, a giant pink bow which I still have, it had little stickers in it, tennis shoes, a pink and whitish iridescent dress that had two star buttons and one of them was a stamp. I'm sure she had...

Husband has secrets [ 6 Answers ]

Over the last six months I have found my husband to have many secrets. Credit cards without my knowledge, using credit card for everyday expenses when he has plenty of money in his pocket, hidden receipts and pay stubs, hidden receipts for withdraws from our credit union without my knowledge. ...

Friend can't keep secrets [ 6 Answers ]

My friend and I have known each other for 5yrs and I always told her things about me. All the relationships mistakes I have made in life. Few months ago I cheated on my husband and she was the first person I told. I needed someone to talk to and she was there not knowing everything I tell her she...

Secrets [ 29 Answers ]

I am confused about whether to continue a two year relationship or not. We see each other 3-4 days a week. He lives a couple hours from me and stays with me most of the time we are together because I need to be close to my job. Good things: interested in many, many of the same things, he is...

View more questions Search