Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kueenp Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2009, 08:34 PM
    Pregnant after a medical abortion
    I recently had a medical abortion on sept 19, my period still has not come yet and I am getting those symptoms of pregnancy but I know that don't mean anything because it could be me getting my period or my body getting ready for a baby. I took a few test they were negative but the conception date would have been on oct 8 it is took early to tell
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2009, 08:41 PM

If the tests are negative you are *probably* not pregnant. But I'm obviously not in a position to guarantee anything...

Is there some reason you are not using contraception?
    kueenp Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2009, 08:53 PM

I am using birth control I had got the flu real bad shortly after the abortion the doctor ave me a shot of antibiotics and he also said it will cancel my birth control and it was a little to late to go back in time
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2009, 10:41 PM

Hmm. I'm thinking you are probably not.

I always used to think I was pregnant right before my period because the feeling was kind of similar. I would recommend that you just keeping taking the birth control, and keep taking the test maybe once a week until your period comes. One way or another, you'll know soon. I think it will be okay.

Take care!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abortion. Pregnant again? [ 13 Answers ]

Hello everyone! THe last time I had posted here was when I was questioning if I was pregnant... well I was. I had an abortion July 2 and my doctor told me I would be estremely fertile for the next 2-3 months and be on some srt of protection. Well... not to long after that I had unprotected sex with...

Medical Abortion Your Urgent Assistance Needed [ 4 Answers ]

Hi - I am in very early pregnancy (4 weeks) and I have misoprostol medication already (for treatment of ulcers). I have not taken the misoprostol since I have been pregnant but am considering using it to induce my own abortion. I need to know which dosage I should take to induce it myself and...

Abortion could I be pregnant again [ 2 Answers ]

I am 21 years old and I had an abortion on May 5, 2006.. I started my birth control pill on Sunday May 7, 2006.. but sometimes I forget to take the pill and I end up taking like two in one day.. I have had sex like 10+ times on the day I missed my pill and on days I take the pill.. but I did not...

View more questions Search