Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kbeck018 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2009, 02:04 PM
    Thick and thin Sediments
    Where is the thickest sediment-shelf, slope, rise or deep ocean bottom?

Which is the least?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 1, 2009, 03:15 PM

I hope you can open up this website because it contains much more information then you want. I know this may be a homework question, which we are not inclined to assist with, but geology is near and dear to me so you may be able to use this in other areas.

Adriennegarbiel.com/powerpoints/MARINE%20SEDIMENTS

Edit: you will probably have to cut and paste it. Sorry.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thick discharge [ 3 Answers ]

Heyy, so my discharge is rather thick lately, and whenever I look in my underwear it seems to have dried up and is almost crunchy.. I'm not exactly sure what's up with that.. but why would it be all crunchy and piecy like that?

How do you tie thick hemp? [ 5 Answers ]

I make myself hemp necklaces. Usually I just make thin ones, but I really like the thick ones. However, when I tried to tie the hemp off, the hemp strands were too thick and wouldn't stay in a knot. I looked on the web but no one said anything. Does anyone know how to FINISH off a thick hemp...

I have this thin hair and I hate it! I really want a lush and thick hair [ 2 Answers ]

I was not really blessed wd lush and thick hair ever since... do you know sum natural treatment or any products which will help me have the thick hair I always want? HELp me... :confused:

View more questions Search