Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smartgirlshane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2009, 12:07 PM
    All about rocks.
    What are changed rocks called?
    setexenv Posts: 45, Reputation: 3

Nov 2, 2009, 12:53 PM

Metamorphic rocks are rocks that originally were sedimentary or igneous rocks that have been exposed to significant stresses of temperature or pressure and are now changed (metamorphozed).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Men rocks [ 8 Answers ]

Several men are in the changing room of a golf club, a mobile phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands free speaker-function and began to talk. Everyone else in the room stops to listen. Man: hello Woman: darling, it's me. Are you at the club? Man: Yes

My marrige on the rocks [ 4 Answers ]

I have been married for 3 years and I am 19 now we have a son that us 1 yearold. But nohing seems to go right I didn't know if I wanted him so I talked to another man and stuff. He found out we talked about it and everything was fine and it made me see how much I really do love him and don't want...

Rocks [ 1 Answers ]

Would iron-containing limestone make a good building stone for a monument?

Dog chews rocks [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 4 month old lab who loves to chew on rocks, we have bought him every chew toy possible but he loves to bring in rocks from outside. Should I allow this? Is chewing on rocks bad for him? Any help is appreciated.

On the rocks [ 21 Answers ]

How do you know if the person is worth waiting, when you know that on the other end... she has someone else too?

View more questions Search