Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    canonbeg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2004, 11:56 AM
    Posing groups
    I plan on shooting groups of 15-30 people. What poses can you recommend for shooting a social organization? Is a 35-70 lens on a Canon T50 suitable for shooting groups of this size? In the past I've used a 28mm and the individuals on the end look out of focus.?
    my2cents_worth Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2004, 01:00 AM
    Posing Groups
    I would not use a 28mm lense or a zoom lense on a large groups. If distance is the problem, try shooting your groups outdoors on an overcast day or under shade. However, try using a medium length lense like a standard 50mm that usually comes with the camera. If you chose to buy the 50-70mm zoom instead, use that. Hope it helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood Groups [ 2 Answers ]

We all know there are 4 types of blood present in human beings in the world. Namely, A, B, O and AB. I want to know what is the most frequent group found in the world population and whch is the least? I would also like to know the percentages of different blood groups in India and the World...

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

View more questions Search