Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Always_asking Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2009, 01:20 AM
    Gift giving in singapore
    What is a traditional christmas present in singapore?
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2009, 02:49 AM

A nice basket of fresh fruit.

A nice bunch of little orchids.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crafts You Like to Make for Fun, Holidays, Gift Giving and Profit [ 61 Answers ]

Hi All! I know that we have a number of artsy-crafty people on this site. What are some of the things that you like to make, please? Crafts can be made of so many different types of material - paper, wood, glass, ceramics, plaster, objects of nature, string, metal, cloth, rubber, leather...

Gift Giving for a Destination Wedding [ 24 Answers ]

My husband and I are attending a destination wedding that is going to cost the two of us a total of $1100 just to be in attendance for our friends nuptials. That amount includes only airfare, hotel and a rental car. We will still have further expenses throughout our 4 day stay. Is it...

Family gift giving [ 3 Answers ]

My lovely sister-in-law suggested giving a money tree to my parents as a gift for their 50th wedding anniversary. This would be a gift given by three siblings and the grandchildren. What is a proper amount to give for such an occasion. p.s. only one sibling is helping financially pay for the...

GST in singapore~ [ 2 Answers ]

What is the background of GST in Singapore? How did the government implement the GST in Singapore? What is the disadvantages and advantages of implementation of GST in Singapore? What is the effects?

View more questions Search