Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melnol Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2009, 04:10 PM
    How create link to open tab excel 2007
    In Excel 2007, how do I create a link in a cell to open another tab in the same workbook?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 31, 2009, 05:46 PM

IN CELL HYPERLINK

1) Type some text into the cell, perhaps the Tab you want to switch to. "Go to Sheet2"

2) Press Ctrl-K to open the "create Hyperlink" window

3) On the left select Link to: Place in Document

4) Select the Sheet tab in the main window

5) If there is a specific cell you want to jump to, put that in the spot above "Type the cell reference"
    NJ- Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 01:56 AM
    Thanks so much for answering this question. I was able to create a few hyper links in my excel sheet, and using these links the client found navigating through the excel file very convenient.

Regards,
    NJ-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MS-Excel 2007 takes too long to open a file [ 2 Answers ]

I'm using XP pro and Excel-2007. Recently switched to Office 2007 (from Office 2003) and have the following problem when opening any Excel file: When I try to open an Excel file, MS-Excel starts right away but it takes while (MUCH LONGER as compared with Excel-2003) before the file opens/gets...

Create ftp as a Hyperlink in EXcel [ 4 Answers ]

Dear Experts, How can I create a FTP hyperlink in Microsoft excel ?

Using Excel and Word to create Labels [ 3 Answers ]

I have an excel document with information I would like use to create address labels in word. Can anyone help please?

Excel 2007 to have excel 2003 look? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I have Microsoft Excel 2007, from my course at college I have been given instructions to do a task. However these instructions are for excel 2003. How do I change my excel 07 to look like excel 03 so that it is easier. I know there is a way, help greatly appreicated thanks.

How to link to other spreadsheets using Excel [ 2 Answers ]

How do you compose a spreadsheet to link information that has been inputted into that spreadsheet to reflect on other spreadsheets?

View more questions Search