Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KcSlumper Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2009, 02:31 AM
    Spanish instructions being printed on packaging
    Wondering! Why did companys start printing spanish instructions on their packaging? Was it up to company? Did our government mandate it? How did it become common practice? Where/Why How did it begin?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 31, 2009, 03:58 AM

As I see it, spanish is a language used in the US for a long time, so they are trying to make package instructions bilingual. Same in Canada, there is french on our packages as well. French and english are common languages in Canada.

Tick
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Nov 1, 2009, 09:40 PM

Hi,
    Companies want to sell as many of their products as possible. Since there is such a large population of Hispanic consumers, they want to be sure that these customers will purchase and understand how to use their products.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I get my photos printed? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I am a photographer or 4 years. I need to get my photos printed to a size of 12x12, for a meeting I have. Where can I get them printed to this size? :cool:

Want to pay for Spanish-dubbed movies with Spanish subtitles in rewindable format [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to learn Spanish but I have a language handicap. I need Spanish-dubbed movies with IDENTICAL and SIMULTANEOUS Spanish subtitles, so I can listen and read at the same time. (Spanish subtitles often use a different translation with completely different words than the dialogue. Also,...

Printed photo has green hue [ 2 Answers ]

I hope I am in the right section, if not I apologize. I have a Brother MFC 210c printer and when I print out a photo which was edited in CS4, I have a green hue over the whole photo. I have printed the same photo on a friends printer and it came out perfect, normal skin tone etc. Also when...

Cards never printed [ 2 Answers ]

Here are some greeting cards never printed for sale: My tire was thumping. I thought it was flat When I looked at the tire... I noticed your cat. Sorry! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

View more questions Search