Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krazy4kinglouie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2009, 08:35 PM
    Sewage back flow
    Hey I have a problem. Just noticed this morning that there was a sewage back flow from the sewage drain in my front yard. Called the plumber and he snaked it out from the front yard. He deemed it good. But I noticed now there seems to be small amounts of clear liquid seeping from the title baseboards in my Kitchen. It is only one wall and is only trace amounts, but left unattended can form a small puddle. Is this related to the black up or something else entirely. Thanks
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 31, 2009, 05:07 AM
    If your sink drains OK then you have a different problem. How old's your house? It sounds like you have a leak in the horizontal drain line in the wall. To test, dry the area up and fill the sink up with water and let it drain out. If a puddle appears let me know and we'll start a repair. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Back drop for the manhole in sewage system [ 1 Answers ]

Can any body explain me the system to construct a backdrop for the sewae system. What should ne the minimum diffrence betweem the depth of the manholes to constuct a Backdrop.

Washer causes sewage to back-up [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am not mechanically inclined AT ALL. I rent a house where my land lord is not good at keeping up repairs, and blames me when she does. When I run my clothes washer, sewage comes up through the tub and toilet. The 2 sinks in the same bath and separate shower stall in same bath gurgle. The...

Back flow from dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

What causes the water to backflow from the little silver thing on the back of the sink for the dishwasher

Basement floor drain sewage back up [ 1 Answers ]

When flushing my toilet, water and sewage is backing up out of my basement drain. What can I do to fix it? I put 25 foot sewer rod down the floor drain and still the same. What more can I do? I live in the city of Oshkosh, WI.

Washer back flow [ 1 Answers ]

Our washer is overflowing from the drain pipe into the basement, what could this be? The toilets, shower or sinks do don't back up. Only the washer after 3-4 loads?

View more questions Search