Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darrel1953 Posts: 86, Reputation: 12

Sep 6, 2003, 04:15 PM
    Using images from a slide for the internet
    How do you transfer an image from a slide to the computer so that you can print it out or use it on the internet? Thanks for your time.
    mesmes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2004, 07:41 AM
    Using images from a slide for the internet
    You have to use slide scanner in order to transfer them to your PC.

The best ones are the ones from Nikon. However, they are expensive and you won't need it unless you are professional. You may also use flat scanners. But be careful to choose the one with slide/film adapter build in, otherwise you won't get satisfactory result. I use Epson Perfection 2450 Photo and happy with it.

When you get your scanner don't start immediately to scan your images. Factory provided softwares does not necessary provide best setting/solutions for perfect scanning. I would recommend you read some articles - available on the internet - to work out the best possible settings for your system. You may visit http://www.scantips.com/ to get more information.

P.S. This info may solve your problem of web showing. For good quality printing you need more then that. I will recommend you to perform deep search about printers and it's color management capabilty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slide rule [ 8 Answers ]

Not saying my age, but when I went to college there were no computers, maybe one large main frame with two or three terminals but nothing for any course work except for beginning computer. ( and it was not even there the first couple of years) So in our classes we used a "slide rule" Do...

Flash slide Show [ 2 Answers ]

The weather channel has a desk top version that can be downloaded from weatherchannel.com. In the upper right hand corner is a flash slide show called "Just for Fun." I would like to know how to make one like it because it has the controls I need and I really like the way it looks. I would...

Internet Explorer Images Problem [ 1 Answers ]

Why won't images automatically open when I do any searches on anything, via IE, I have to right click on everything except text?

Old slide projector [ 0 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where I can find the year this slide projector was made?Manumatic-Gold E Mfg-Chicago Ill. Serial no 60480

View more questions Search