Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    warlor1290 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2009, 05:12 PM
    White Zigzag Machine information
    I am kind of in a fix. My grandmother died and left several things behind. I am trying to find out about a White Zigzag sewing machine, model 65A, serial number 731194. Judging by the casing of the machine it looks early 50's to 70's. It is a cabinet model, with the fold over top and machine hidden inside. I know White still makes machines in the U.S. also I believe this was a model not normally sold for home use. Most models were rotary machines with standard feed and stitch settings. I am not sure where a zigzag model would have fitted in.

If anyone could help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Sewing Machine Information [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: I have an old treadle sewing machine with serial # 2251110. The name on the head is ( Improved American ). On the shuttle is the name ( Eldredge ). How can I find out who mfg. it and when so I can buy parts?

Antique brother zigzag sewing machine [ 2 Answers ]

I have a pre '50's or even '40's Brother zigzag sewing machine and was wondering what something like this might be worth?

Information of 1890 White sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

I recently found a 1890 White sewing machine with books and all the attachments. I am trying to find the model an serial number and cannot find them. Does anyone know where I should be looking?

Information about sewing machine [ 7 Answers ]

I have recently acquired a White Family Rotary sewing machine. Can anyone tell me about the machine. The only markings I found were the model number

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.