Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashiya Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2009, 02:25 AM
    An year passed since I am in my new high school but still not used to it?
    Hey its Ashiya... I am in grade 10th and I am in the new school since 9. I am still not used to it.. I have nothing to talk with the girls and I feel so odd among them at first I thought I lll get used to it but after a year no specific change.. I am losing my confidence and interest... I was an active girl before but now I feel lyk a nerd among them... any help or tips to bring back my old confidence in studies and making friends.. I feel myself so boring they like me but still what to do any helppp
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2009, 10:36 AM

You're strange, you have a husband and are still in 10th grade? :mad:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/marria...ml#post2052154
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Oct 30, 2009, 11:00 AM
    Okay, if you post about someone else's issues then your not being clear. You should be clear on your post that it isn't about you and who it is about... or they can post themselves.

As it goes for this post... I think you should do this.

Quote Originally Posted by ;
    The best thing you can do is concentrate on your studies and be a good student...involve yourself in extracurricular activities (sports/clubs). You have 10, 11 and 12 to go...three years goes by fast and will be like a fraction of your life later. These people won't mean anything to you after you graduate...it is short term - hang in there.
    You can get out more and meet people by "actively involving yourself"... don't expect to be approached but take an active part in socializing.

Opps... I edited this when I meant to make it a new post :P Duhhh!!
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2009, 11:02 AM

I personally think that it's a troll, worthless of our advice.

Oct 30, 2009, 11:05 AM

The post was about was my brother's wife who is my best friend aswel who is newly married.. she is a professionalist and don't have much time to view her emails or sign in to sum question anser session.. so she asked me to..
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2009, 11:11 AM

Yes, next time, be clear about it. We have so many trolls around here that we have to keep a constant eye for them.

Oct 30, 2009, 11:11 AM
    Thanks a lot

Oct 30, 2009, 11:15 AM

Actually I am a new user over here and don't know much about it I thought that may be ones who answers just look for the questions I didn't knew much about it... I can post any question frm myself ASHIYA and my bros wife ROSE
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Oct 30, 2009, 11:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashiya View Post
    actually i am a new user over here and dont knw much about it i thought that may be ones who answers just look for the questions i didnt knew much about it...i can post any question frm myself ASHIYA and my bros wife ROSE
    You should really get Rose to join and post herself.

Oct 30, 2009, 11:17 AM
    xoxaprilwine I am reay glad I loved your answer

Oct 30, 2009, 11:18 AM
    Yes I will tell her to
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2009, 11:20 AM

Good then! Some members actually do look only at the questions, but sometimes, we do have to make our little 'investigations' to make sure the OP (original poster) is sincere. Of course, only the moderators and administrators have the final say, about banning or not. If you read the rules, you usually should have only one account for you, and if another member you know wants to ask on here, he/she should create his/her own account.

I hope this is clear. Yes, you can post for someone, but be sincere, not saying

Quote Originally Posted by Ashiya
    my husband wants me o be more romantic and passionate.any easy way?

i am a shy type of person and realy feel difficult to have comfortably romance withmy man he wants me to be more sexy and romantic..can any 1 tell me any tips of being...

Oct 30, 2009, 11:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    Good then! Some members actually do look only at the questions, but sometimes, we do have to make our little 'investigations' to make sure the OP (original poster) is sincere. Of course, only the moderators and administrators have the final say, about banning or not. If you read the rules, you usually should have only one account for you, and if another member you know wants to ask on here, he/she should create his/her own account.

I hope this is clear. Yes, you can post for someone, but be sincere, not saying
    You are right... I will take care of it next time...
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 30, 2009, 11:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashiya View Post
    actually i am a new user over here and dont knw much about it i thought that may be ones who answers just look for the questions i didnt knew much about it...i can post any question frm myself ASHIYA and my bros wife ROSE
    If that is indeed true, then create your OWN account, as it's FREE.

Oct 30, 2009, 12:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    If that is indeed true, then create your OWN account, as it's FREE.
    Obviously I don't have much time to make stories.. its true and I ll use this one ill ask Rose to create her own things are really critical over here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Out of high school for a year-can I get in? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm kind of taking a break to get things straight before going to college, if I go. I've been looking at some schools online to figure out options for the future. When I shared one I was considering with my mother, she said that she thinks you have less of a chance of being accepted to a college or...

18 Year Old Son a Senior High school [ 3 Answers ]

I have an 18 year old son whom is in his senior year. I have raised him alone since 1997 along with his sisters. We are at a stage in his life where he is keeping secrets from me about who his friends are, getting high. He is in counceling and on medication for depression. We were close and I new...

Best possible classes for my Junior year of high school? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know: What do I need to do to get in the best possible classes for my Junior year of High School? I have been home schooled for three years, and I'm planning on going back to high school for my junior and senior years. For the time I have been out of school, I have traveled around Europe,...

5 year High School limit [ 3 Answers ]

My son was told by his school principal that if he does not finish his requirements this year he will not be allowed to graduate with a diploma. He had back surgery which caused him to miss a semester about 18 months ago. This is his fifth year and will be 20 next year. I have never heard of being...

My 18 yr. Old daughter who is in her last year of high school is out of control. [ 13 Answers ]

My 18 yr. old daughter is in her last year of high school. Her father (my ex- husband) died last year and since then she has been living with friends despite my numerous attempts to have her live with me and her younger brother and sister. She tells me that I cannot tell her what to do since she...

View more questions Search