Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fanny1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2009, 12:22 AM
    Trial balance worksheet, adjustments and Adjusted Trial Balance Worksheet
    Can anyone please send me a worksheet of trial balance, adjustments and adjusted trial balance
    rehmanvohra Posts: 739, Reputation: 27

Oct 30, 2009, 04:09 AM

Please visit Principles of Accounting

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trial Balance Worksheet, Adjustments & Adjusted Trial Balance [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to do a Trial Balance worksheet and this is what I have to do, I believe these go in the adjustments section. a. Unexpired insurance balance at December 31, 2008: $2,500 b. Supplies on hand at December 31, 2008: $500 c. Depreciation on building for the...

Financial adjustments and Adjusted trial balance [ 2 Answers ]

Once all the enties are in the spreadsheet and adjustments balance, but the adjusted trial balance is not balance a. wage accured but not paid at October 31 are 1,250 b. depreciation of equipment during the year is 9,500 c. laundry supplies on hand at October 31 are 2,900 d. insurance...

Trial balance on a worksheet [ 5 Answers ]

What accounts go on the debit side and what accounts go on the credit side? I can't get it to balance out :confused:

Adjustments/Adjusted Trial Balance [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:I am stuck I have worked out the unadjusted trial balance and I think I have gotten thrown off by the adjustments because the adjusted trial balance is not coming out with the same total for debits and credits. I have tried to rework for a couple of hours. Here is the question, you have...

What accounts belong on a Trial Balance Worksheet? [ 1 Answers ]

These are the accounts I have used, as you can see my balances don't equal and after checking all the math, I'm convinced I must be using too many accounts. Can you tell me if I should be omitting any of these: Cash - Checking 1262 DR. Cash - Savings 3300 DR. A.R. - Bronson ...

View more questions Search