Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LittleMissJag Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2009, 05:24 PM
    What do I need to do before I can connect
    I have had relationships but recently the guys I date aren't satisfying me sexually or emotionally I just feel that I'll never ever find someone you know who ticks all the boxes
    Will I ? I have also been told that I'm a cold person maybe I just can't let anyone get too close I don't know help!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 29, 2009, 05:27 PM

Are you just having sex, or is there emotional connections with the men.

And a sexaul relationship needs to grow over months where both parties tell the other what is good or not as good, what they like and more.
    LittleMissJag Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2009, 05:32 PM
    No there is a connection I guess but I know its never enough like I know we won't work out like it's a waste of time the guy always feels more for me than I do him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Still can't connect [ 14 Answers ]

I still can't connect to the internet. I reloaded windows xp pro. During loading I got a message to insert bluetooth for files it needs but I never had a bluetoothb disk. When I plug the cable from my cable modem it says pluged in and unplugged if I take it out .Im astuck unone got any ideas?

Connect a 2nd TV? [ 1 Answers ]

I have DirectTV. How do I connect a second TV to the same receiver? There are two lines Coming in from the dish, apparently one is for sound, and one is video? All I want to do is watch the same program on two different TV's. Darn grandkids are never around when I need 'em. Thanks...

It won't connect? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone, Iam running window xp for some reason almost every games I try to run doesn't connect and I tried to download and install the games again it still says the same not connect to the internet, however my internet works just fine I can download and surf internet. And also I try just to...

How to connect lcd TV [ 1 Answers ]

How to connect lcd TV?

How to connect [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dish I need to hook up TV, vcr and a dvd, have no idea how to do it.. the vcr is a coax cable? Can someone please help Tee:confused:

View more questions Search