Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kldguitar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2009, 05:02 PM
    How to found musical instrument dealers by internet
    We are manufactures in China , mainly making tube guitar amplifier, effect pedal. How can we found dealers in US by internet? We want provide OEM or ODM for them.
    At same time we can provided assembly kits for customers
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 29, 2009, 05:51 PM

Do searches using all the various search engines, then do phone calls, physcial mail and email follow up.

Also consider hiring a local sales agent to physcially call on the stores

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Musical instrument advertising [ 5 Answers ]

How should I go about inexpensive (free is even better for now) advertising that will attract band instrument repair jobs and to sell completely overhauled horns?

Internet explorer 7 error message lookup key not found [ 1 Answers ]

I keep on getting the following message "requested lookup key was not found in any activation context." I'm using ie7. Can anyone please assist, but I need to be guided step by step. Get this problem especially if I need to print attachments from my emails

Reduce Searchs Found On Internet [ 1 Answers ]

How can I reduce the number of sites found when I do a search. For example if I searched for Liverpool Football Club I would get all the site that had Liverpool - Football and club in, but I only want the sites that contain all three words. Thanks in anticipation Ive wanted to know this for...

Musical instrument cartoon, early-mid 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Hey folks, Back when I was younger I used to watchthis show with my parents, It was a cartoon where the characters were musical instruments, the main character was a piano I think. It was based in Austria. The bad guy in it was a guy who's master mind plan was to plunge the world into silence,...

How to find offices and car dealers for my new cleaning business [ 2 Answers ]

I just started a cleaning business. I was approached by a company that offerd me to find 3 accounts(office ) but I had to pay tham a 1 time fee of $3000. I was wondering How do they find those offices,should I trust them, How can I find those accounts(offices myself)? Thank you

View more questions Search