Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kerry11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2006, 02:11 AM
    Help Coloured Hair Spray Disaster! Turned Pink
    I sprayed my son's long blond hair with coloured red hair spray and no matter how many times I wash it it is still pink all around the front of his hair, he looks like he has a pink halo! DOES anyone know how I can fix this?? Will it wash out eventually?? Has it happened to anyone else?? Help HELP HELP I LOVE HIS LONG HAIR AND DON'T WANT TO CUT IT!:(
    blondieinCAN Posts: 73, Reputation: 4

Nov 6, 2006, 02:29 AM
    Color it darker, then add hilites slowly over time until blonde again, or try dish soap- it lightens but will not take color out. Good luck and don't do it at home... blonde is bare so color grabs the cuticle and sucks whatever it can... it has color envy!!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 6, 2006, 05:55 PM
    Temporary color only codes the hair which generally washes out when you shampoo. The spray on colors are often temporary. This may not be the case for blonde hair. Blonde hair may be extremely porous and may act as a sponge, holding the color molecules for an extended period in random places along the hair shaft. Try using a clarifying shampoo until it washes out. If you don't want to wait, go to the salon. They have products at the salon that may help get the color out right away.
    MandyMoss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2010, 11:35 AM
    I am so glad Shielo started selling their Volume Flexible Hairspray online to its customers, because it's hands down the best ever. I have really thick, long wavy hair that looks best when I blow dry it and run over it a few times with a straightener. This is the only hairspray that can control my hair and keep it looking (and FEELING) great all day! I've tried more expensive hairsprays (Elnett, Matrix sleek, etc.) after this went out of stores, and none of them compared.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

Hair disaster [ 4 Answers ]

HI, My girlfriend recently got her hair Stripped and streaked by a student and now her scalp is burnt and her hair is yellow. I need to try to help her repair it and I know she needs a toner, I'm just reluctant to do anything before her scalp heals. Will a toner burn it more.. and how long...

Hair Disaster! [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair for atleats 2 years now. I was told by my hair dresser that I needed to "strip my hair" so that I could get some of my black hair lightin so I could dye my hair a lighter color. So I did what she said and I added my new color and it turned or REALLY BAD!! :eek: it only...

Hair disaster [ 1 Answers ]

I put some highlights in my hair wuth a pre lightener its worked OK on the ends but is lighter on the top,I like the colour but it looks uneven, the colour is a light copper,should I get a light brown dye and make it all even, I am trying to get my hair to be a light brown anyway please help

Hair Disaster--HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

I formally had my hair semi-permantly died red. On my last visit I told my hair stylist to go blonde, so we did, she bleached it and put toner in it twice, but on some parts it looks the colour of hay, very yellow. I was thinking of just using at home dye kits to dye it either dark or lighter, but...

View more questions Search