Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pandu_143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2009, 04:00 PM
    Certification course ?
    Hi Friends,

I am working in a Networking tech support sector. I completed my ccna recently. Further my plan is to complete CCNProuting. But one of my friend is advising to do CCIE (Routing & Switching ) which itself covers the topics from CCNP in depth. Will it works..
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Oct 29, 2009, 05:26 PM

Hi,
    I have no Cisco certification, just CompTIA, but my experience with ProProfs: Knowledge Sharing Tools & Free Online Education has been a positive one. Membership is free (I have one under the same identity I have here - except the Expert part) and I wholely recommend it. A link to one of the Moderators posts on the Cisco forum that may help is:
    How To Start Your Ccie - ProProfs Forums
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is diamond certification necessary/which certification is best? [ 5 Answers ]

I’ve been researching diamonds for engagement rings, and I keep seeing different certifications. What certifications should I be looking for, and what are the advantages of buying a certified diamond?

What to choose for certification [ 3 Answers ]

I want to do the certification in IT. But the problem is that I am financially backward and can't take a loan. I am currently working in ITES. But the salary is not enough so that I can't do my certification and simultaneously feed my family. I want to know about CCNA and MCSE certification....

Felony Certification [ 2 Answers ]

I have a friend who is a resident of New York and has a felony record. He is an experienced plumber and wants to get certification. What should he do?

About A+ Certification for computers [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings: What is A+ Certification? What are the different kinds? What will it qualify me to do? What is the best way to study for it? Buy books or training center or DVD's? What is the best way to prepare for the exams and to qualify for a job? Who are the certifying agencies for it? ...

View more questions Search