Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pavancpk123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2006, 09:47 PM
    VGA problem
    Hi guys,
    I am a new comer to this site.. I have a very peculiar problem here.

I have a nvidia-6200 AGP card. As I reinstalled my OS I updated the VGA drivers with the latest forceware driver from nvidia. Even after installing the driver, in my device manager its "showing video controller not found".
    This is leading to a lot of problems.. I can't play any video/movie in any player,I can't play any game.
    Please help me out guys...

Thanks,
    Pavan
    Snowblind Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2006, 05:46 PM
    Are you sure that the agp card is good?
    Did you check in bios to make sure that your first boot is your agp not your onboard
    Did you check in bios to see if the agp apature settings were set to the right settings---> 8x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Playboy girlfirend problem.. Real problem [ 14 Answers ]

I have this new girlfriend.. that I really, really like (more than any other). She seems really nice... she was wearing everything of the "playboy" (earrings, bag, shirt, etc, etc) brand name / merchandise. I thought it was cute and a one time thing. Until I saw her bedroom.. It was 100%...

1995 Altima Idleing problem Knock & O2 sensor, EGR Flow Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1995 Nissan Altima with 67,000 miles. When the car is idleing when I start it or when it is at a red light the rpm's go from 6000 to 9000. It sounds like I am reving the engine. The engine sounds fine when I am driving the car ( rpm's are consitent). I went to AutoZone the read out errors...

Trouble with PC giving out VGA signal [ 10 Answers ]

Hi Was using my PC last night when all of a sudden it went off. Turning it back on again resuts in the monitor saying "No Signal" My first reaction was the graphics card but I had a spare and changed it but still no display. I should mention that when I turn my PC on I get no beeps and al the...

Internal and external vga & Video card with TV out... [ 2 Answers ]

Ho.. sorry I an a beginner on this field... I want to buy a vga or video card for watching movies loaded in my computer on my TV screen.. so I want to know what is the difference between the VGA and The Video card.. my computer is pentium 4 so if I bought a 256 mb vga card or video card with...

View more questions Search