Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    turussell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 06:52 PM
    Starting own cleaning business
    I'm looking for ideas or tips on starting my own cleaning company. I have several years of cleaning experience, some knowledge of business management. I've never owned my own company before just considering being that I've been out of work for the past year. Any ideas and/or suggestions are welcomed. Where to start? What to look for?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2009, 08:52 PM
    Hi, turussell!

Well, what type of cleaning would you like to pursue first, please? What type of cleaning is it with that you've had the most experience?

Thanks!
    MayaLocke Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Oct 30, 2009, 05:44 AM

This business checklist will make sure that you cross all your t's and dot all your I's before your business launch.

Steps to Starting a Business -
    Software Developer 101

Other sites you might find helpful are:
    SBA - http://www.sba.gov/
    SCORE - http://www.score.org
    Small Business Resource - Small Business Resource and Tips
    Business Link - Business support, information and advice | Business Link

Goodluck!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 30, 2009, 06:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, turussell!

Well, what type of cleaning would you like to pursue first, please? What type of cleaning is it with that you've had the most experience?

Thanks!
    Good questions Clough.

OP are you considering commercial or residential cleaning? And please tell us in what part of the country are you located?

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting a cleaning business [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get bonded and insured? And do I need to obtain a license to start up this business?

Starting a Cleaning Business [ 7 Answers ]

I have been working for a janitorial service for about 5 years now and I want to start my own janitorial service. I have been busy pricing equipment, chemicals etc. I have been reading about the bidding process, how to do a walk through etc. What I want to know is how to find out the cleaning rates...

Starting a cleaning business. [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to start my own cleaning service. Questions I have: Is getting bonded a must? What are the other things I need to do to become fully above board in the State of NC?

Starting a cleaning business [ 4 Answers ]

I have worked in the cleaning business for 10 years as an employee. I have given bids and know the ins and outs. I need to know how to get bonded and insured for myself.

View more questions Search