Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Niebuhr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2006, 08:32 PM
    Prism3d.exe
    I am very disappointed that there has been no good answer in solving the prism3d.exe problem. It happens every time when starting Hunting Unlimited 3. What and where are the drivers to be installed? Where can they be found? What is the company's phone number for Hunting Unlimited 3? I would like to talk to a real person on this matter.:mad:
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 5, 2006, 11:03 PM
    Does This thread help ?
    Basically prism3d requires a separate graphics card to work, NOT the more normal inbedded one.
    Is your card separate?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prism3d.exe error [ 7 Answers ]

My kids purchase Unlimited Hunting 3 for my birthday, and when I try to run it it comes up with this error, please advise

Is cmd.exe under lsass.exe a Virus [ 3 Answers ]

I've got a problem that my internet, now a days, is working very slow. I think I''ve got some viruses in my computer and for that I have installed MCAFEE antivirus and its completely up to date. But still the problem ain't solved. while looking into the Process Exdplorer, I saw that the cmd.exe...

Program.exe [ 2 Answers ]

I have Windows 98 and when I am on craigslist and click on an email from the list it says PROGRAM.exe is needed to email that person. When I try to locate PROGRAM.exe on my computer it says it can't be found. What can I do to resolve this problem ? Can anyone help me with this problem, I have...

Prism3d not working [ 6 Answers ]

I have the game 18 wheels of steel convoy and it won't start up because prism3d will not start because it can not find the control.def file what do I need to do. "please help"!

Issas.exe, iau.exe etc how to get rid of? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Whenever I try to open a text file, the following files load onto my machine: Lssas.exe, iau.exe, mservice.exe, svshost.exe, msqdevl.exe and stisvsq.exe Its easy enough to remove them again with Hijackthis run in safe mode, but I cannot use my notepad anymore. Whenever I open the...

View more questions Search