Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shamika cheves Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 02:43 PM
    Renting a forclosed home
    How do I find out if the home I am renting is in foreclosure?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 28, 2009, 05:43 PM

Ask the owner ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 28, 2009, 05:46 PM

What makes you think it might be and why are you concerned?

Foreclosures have to be registered as a court action so check with your local civil court.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forclosed home [ 20 Answers ]

In the state of Michigan, my house sold at the sheriff sale on Oct 1 2008 back to the bank, what kind of notice am I going to get and how soon do I have to get out ,

The home I'm renting has been forclosed on. [ 4 Answers ]

I rented a home through property management. I was notified by the bank today that it has been forclosed on. I was never notified by property management or the landlord. What are my rights?

Summons on forclosed property I am renting [ 1 Answers ]

My brother has been renting a house through a management company , He was just served a summons that the property he is renting is being forclosed and he has 20 days to respond to this action. Apparently the payments have never been made on this property and the builder has been renting out 12...

The house in which I am renting is being forclosed on! [ 1 Answers ]

I am renting an apartment in a triple decker in Brockton, Massachusetts. We have been having feelings about a foreclosure happening and today we got confirmation. The landlord was served with a notice of a foreclosure on August 27. I want to know what will happen to me? Do I pay him rent for the...

The house I am renting is being forclosed on [ 2 Answers ]

My friends rental house she is renting from an independent landlord is being forclosed on. They told her she needs to be out by the 1st of feb. DO they have to give her a formal notice and longer than 7 days?

View more questions Search