Instructions manual for Noma HTM611A thermostats
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 28, 2009, 09:40 AM
    Here is your manual

http://www.upm-marketing.com/images/..._Downloads.pdf
    zip_up_99 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 09:24 AM
    That's not a installation manual... it's a joke! Which wires do you connect together for a 4 wire system? The 2 red together and the 2 black to the thermostat?? I called the 1-888-468-6876 NOMA Help line and that's what they said... but they also offered the disclaimer that "they were not electricians". I also read on-line that a user had one of these fry after 1 month of service: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/heating-air-conditioning/noma-htm611a-melted-after-1-month-423023.html
    I'd like to do it right the first time... 220V is not something to play with.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 26, 2010, 12:37 PM
    Since you do not know what you are doing I suggest you contact a local electrician or HVAC company to do the install for you. The factory manual listed is all that is available but a smart HVAC person can read through the lines. I suggest you call for ON SITE help with your problem.
    zip_up_99 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2010, 01:34 PM
    xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Noma Thermostat Instructions [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... just moved into new house with Noma Thermostats and have no directions... can I get them somewhere without buying another unit? Thanks, McQueen::( :(

Noma Programmable thermostats [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have installed a Noma programmable thermostat. I was able to set it to automatically adjust temperature during day and night, during the winter months. Now I want tomchance it for air conditioning, but can't find the manual, and don't know how. Please help! Michele

Noma programmable thermostats [ 3 Answers ]

We recently bought a house that has a Noma programmable thermostat, but the manual was not left for us to use. Is there somewhere I can get a copy of the manual so I can figure out how to use this product properly? :confused:

View more questions Search