Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    l247gpu Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 03:33 AM
    Film with Jodie Foster as a child had a terminal illness.
    This was a film with Jodie Foster in it as a child. All I remember is her standing outside a house on a hill with trees and talking to some adult man about dying. And she had the darkest blue long socks on I had ever seen.
    I've gone through her list of films and wiki and can't see anything that fits.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 28, 2009, 04:42 AM
    Could it be Echos of Summer?

Echoes of a Summer (1976) - Plot Summary
    l247gpu Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 05:07 AM
    That looks like it is probably it. I mean I doubt she played dying kids in many films. :D Thank you very much indeed. I appreciate your help. :)
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 28, 2009, 06:15 AM
    I hope it is.

If it isn't, I was wondering if you might be thinking of a Tatum O'Neal movie. (I haven't looked into her movies, yet.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foster Child and Grandparents right to visit [ 1 Answers ]

I am the relative placement for my great niece. I just went to court last week with my newphew and the judge order that I can't let my brother (my great neice's grandfather) see her unless a court appointed supervisor is there. My brother has not done anything wrong and we don't even know why his...

Foster child needs assistance [ 5 Answers ]

This is a long story, I will try to cut it short for all of you. Thank you in advance for any help or advice! We fostered a boy (14) The first month was great, then the honeymoon stage left all together, meaning his true colors started showing very rapidly. From getting angry when we said no,...

Can I break an apt lease due to terminal illness? [ 3 Answers ]

My mother lives in Oregon. She has been diagnosed with cancer and had a recent episode which has left her unable to take care of herself. I've been told that we cannot get out of her lease which was just renewed. She's lived in the same apartment for the last 8 years.

Foster child as a dependent [ 1 Answers ]

Can I claim my foster child as a dependent on my tax filing?

Previous foster child. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering if there's any financal help for me. I'm 20 now and use to be in the foster system. My foster paurents never let me participate in the functions that they had for us when we were kids through the state. I'm having trouble paying for rent and everyday things. Is there any grants...

View more questions Search